I have been so out of the loop with WordPress of late, that I did not even realize we were about to get a new release of things until it popped up requesting an update on one of my sites this evening. It hit at a good time as I made new full backups of all my sites last night. I just had the short about time pulling a quick copy of my databases and then I quickly did that upgrade as well as updates to the themes and plugins that were quickly available. So far it mostly looks good and shows some good work that has been done on the upgrade, with one minor exception that I have found on one of my sites. Here are a few details about the release and the one problem.